NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

SLd 4 Month




Finally, I thought it would never get here. I have been locked for 4 months. I have seen alot of changes in the my hair. My hair is growing rapidly, my hair is full and I can feel that the back of hair is locking then the front. I'm always playing in my hair. I can't wait til I reach a year. Sorry for the blurry pics, my son took this picture.

4 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Naturalist1,

Your hair is progressing really fast and you look great! I am looking forward to following your journey on your blog.

You have a lotta hair!!

Brunsli

7:33 PM  
Blogger Creyole's Sisterlock Exodus said...

Naturalist1,

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'll continue checking in on you for updates, looks like you hair will be transitioning quickly!

Nice pics!

LaChanda

9:49 PM  
Blogger Leighann said...

Welcome!!! You're locks are cute!!!!

Leighann

6:31 AM  
Blogger Tra said...

Your hair is adorable and locking really fast for 4 months. You are fortunate with that thick beautiful hair. Thanks for sharing!

TRA

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home