NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

SLd 4 Month




Finally, I thought it would never get here. I have been locked for 4 months. I have seen alot of changes in the my hair. My hair is growing rapidly, my hair is full and I can feel that the back of hair is locking then the front. I'm always playing in my hair. I can't wait til I reach a year. Sorry for the blurry pics, my son took this picture.

3 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Naturalist1,

Your hair is progressing really fast and you look great! I am looking forward to following your journey on your blog.

You have a lotta hair!!

Brunsli

7:33 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Naturalist1,

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'll continue checking in on you for updates, looks like you hair will be transitioning quickly!

Nice pics!

LaChanda

9:49 PM  
Blogger Leighann said...

Welcome!!! You're locks are cute!!!!

Leighann

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home