NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Princess





This is my one and only niece. Laila. Isn't she adorable. That is my hear. Everyone says she looks like me. Here is a pic of her in her ballerina outfit. My sister is gonna keep her hair natural.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jena Evans said...

My goodness... She is just too adorable.

Welcome to the blog community of SL'ers.

Blessings!

jen-

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your locks, and your lovely daughter is beautiful..

all i can say is lovely.

please feel free to add my link to your blog.

peace,
andrea
spaces.msn.com/members/TLENC

12:08 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Hey Andrea:

Thanks alot. You can add me to your link as well.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Mali said...

She is soooooooooooooooo cute! OH MY GOD. I just want to pinch her little cheek through the screen!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home