NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Retigtening



This past Saturday I had my hair retightened. I missed my appt in November so when I got my hair retigtened on Sunday I had alot of new growth. It took about 8 hours. I'm 4 month into my journey and I'm enjoying it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Detra said...

When I read the 8 hours part, I said aloud DAYUM! LOL...that was only 2 hours short of the time it took to get mines in...well thanks for the hint to not miss your appt....LOL...post more pics please...

5:23 PM  
Blogger Salkis Re said...

Your hair looks great but the 8 hour thinks is a little scary lol!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Chocolocs said...

I hope you get this comment. I had to go back and look at your earlier posts because at two years your locks look fabulous and they look so small. Now I can see they are wonderfully tiny! I love tiny locks. Are they micro locks? Wow! 578 locks! Thaat is awesome! Wear them with pride - They are beautiful!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home