NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Hubby


This is my hubby. Although he prefers long hair, he has been very supportive and patient during my journey. This pic was taken when I was in transition (wearing micorbraids).

3 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

You and your DH look so nice together.

You can assure him your hair will be long in no time -- assuming that's what *you* want of course!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks Brunsli:

DH is just impatient just like me. So far he see progress.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm reading your blog from the beginning...learning all I can about sisterlocks before I do it. This post struck home. My boyfriend has told me flat out that he does not like the sisterlocks, he likes long hair. How did you win your husband over?

BTW, when I start up my blog, I'll give you a shout out as one of my inspirations. I'll be another Chi-town sistah rockin' the locs!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home