NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

No Braiding and Banding


When I got my hair retightned, I asked my consultant if I still have to braid and band. So told me to try after my second shampoo. I washed my hair without braiding and banding and here are the results. I hope that I don't have to braid and band no more.:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jena Evans said...

Hey NaturalistOne,

Cool "do." Do that natural you.

I was very happy to have the braid and band days behind me, but then I would miss that look and on occasion braid and band it again to get the sqiggles and waves.

Congratulations to your graduation to band free shampooing (washing)!!!

Be blessed today!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Congratulations girl! I just realized we started our journeys around the same time. I look forward to seeing your progress.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Congrats! Feels like true freedom huh? Next step...one year mark!

Peace!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home