NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Soft Spikes Part II

Hey everyone. Here is a picture of me and my friend at a going away party.

The night before the party I rolled my hair with the soft spikes. When I took them down the next morning it wasn't the tight curls I wanted but it looked nice though. I used Lottabody for it to set but maybe I should have saturated it more. I was thinking about trying Crinkles and Curls and using the hard rods to see the difference.Anyway, from the pic, I like how my hair came out. My girlfriend commented on how long my hair has grown.:)

5 Comments:

Blogger blackrussian said...

Very cute. I have Carusos, but still haven't invested in SS yet. I'm waiting until my hair gets a little longer.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks BR!!!!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

Your locs are looking too cute and getting very think and long...

blessings~

9:43 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

This soft spike set looks great! Your hair is lovely and full and seems to have grown so much.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home