NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Order of the Eastern Star

















I am a member of the Eastern Star. I've been a member for about 10 years. This a group picture. The chapter is very active and do alot of good in the community. Eastern Stars and Masons have been around for a very long time. I'm in the back (third from the left). My sister is in the front (third from left).


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. I think you made a comment on my blog re:the OES -- this truly brings back memories for me. It's kinda strange that I did not join the OES when I moved away from home, seeing that my parents were sooooooooo involved. My father was a Mason --33rd degree.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look so good...I love to see pictures of Sisters and Brothers in full regalia. We just had an inaugration into our new jurdiction to the state of Indiana back in November and we were dressed in full regalia. I see that you sister is a permie, does she tease you about having locks:)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks MsJamison2U

Hey locksuluv. Thanks alot. As a matter of fact we are starting a grand chapter in Indiana. Actually my sister hair is her natural hair. She doesn't have a perm. At first she didn't like my hair, but now she loves my hair.:)

8:53 AM  
Blogger MEE said...

What a lovely group of ladies!! You and your hair look adorable!!!!

Maryee

10:29 PM  
Blogger CarmenNC said...

I was expecting much older ladies. I've never seen the Eastern Stars in full dress either. You all look beautiful.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Pear tree cottage! said...

Hello sister from Australia, just came across your blog page and I see it is filled with some great chapter photos.

We wear white here too.
Lee-ann

12:14 AM  
Blogger queen esther said...

I would like to say that I love this picture as well, you guys look beautiful and your lights are shining (I see your light)!!Please send us info here in Little Rock, Ar. We always like to communicate with our sisters and brothers and give updates on what we are doing in our communities!!.


Love ya,

A.M. Tameka Saine
queenesther330@yahoo.com

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sisters, you look so beautiful.
I've had nothing but bad experiences since joining the Order. My dues are paid for 2009,
but for almost 2 years I've seen
more flesh and less Christ in my
Chapter. I need encouragement.

Sheila4606@msn.com

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look beautul in full-regalia...peace & blessings from a sistar of Daughters of Jerusalem Chapter #184 (F&A MM OES)Pennsylvania

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ sheila4606

thats all u will see because this is a cult your order is only showing their true colors.

i will be praying for your deliverance.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home