NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My New Camera


I've seen my SLers with some cool digital cameras, I wanted to post my new gadget. It is a SONY Cybershot DSC-W100 8.1 Megapixel. This is an awesome camera. My DH is into technology so he is an expert in any type of electronics. When he gave me the camera, I was like "How am I gonna work this, lol." It has so many features. I plan on learning as I go.



I took a picture of niece. My daughter braided her hair, so I decided to take a picture of her. Anyway, I'm happy with my new toy, lol.

5 Comments:

Blogger C & C said...

i'm also in the market for a new camera and heard the sony cybershot is the bomb. great hair do! peace

7:15 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks locizm. The camera is awesome.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those cornrows are wickedly gorgeous - very jealous that i have lack severely in the cornrow creating skills.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks Aulelia:

I don't have cornrow skills either, lol. My daughter did my niece's hair.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Curtain Cleaning West Allis said...

Thanks ffor a great read

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home