NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Chicago SL Gathering

I had a good time at our first Chicago SL Gathering. We ate at the Flat Top Grill and the food was very good. We had a big turn out. It was good to see the different styles and hear stories on their SLs. Hopefully we can have another gathering real soon. The pic was taken by Candace.
The day of our gathering was 18 months SLd for me. I go for a retigthening this weekend. Hopefuly, I will get the heads up getting color to my hair.

9 Comments:

Blogger Naturalist1 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:14 PM  
Blogger C & C said...

look at all those beautiful people. peace

12:36 AM  
Blogger CloudNine said...

You all look beautiful, lock on!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks locizm and cloudnine.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Abena Abena said...

It is great to be able to get together and meet all of your lock buddies. Your hair looks good.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks CV and Tra.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time also at our 1st Chicago gathering. I can't wait until we meet again.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading sisterlock blogs for an hour and yours was the first one I came across from Chicago. And to find out that there are other women in Chicago with sisterlocks is encouraging. I want very much to sisterlock my hair (it is currently relaxed) but I am a BIG CHICKEN! Every blog I've read it seems as though none of you had any reservations about it. Where can I learn more about the actual process, so that I can make this decision once and for all? I'm tired of relaxed hair, and I need to know that this feeling I'm having while reading all of these sisterlock blogs is not just some passing fancy.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Ebony said...

I had reservations. Working at a bank I wondered how the senior management and my clients (bank employees) would view me. Here I am a year and a half later, loving it!!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home