NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Soft Spike Rollers - Giving It A Shot



I couldn't wait til I got home to curl my hair with the soft spike rollers. I'm going to my Eastern Star Xmas party and I wanted to do something different with my hair.








I put about 40 curlers in my hair. I only added rosewater to my hair. I didn't want to take any chances adding products to my hair yet because I haven't reached my 6 months yet. Since my hair is short I know they will be kind of tight. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Good night.=)










2 Comments:

Blogger Sister-in-Locks said...

I can't wait to see how the curls came out.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Ok, I keep checking in to see the results...where are the pic my e-pal?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home