NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year Everyone!!!


I hope everyone had a good Xmas and New Years. I did. My hubby planned a nice and romantic Xmas. The week of Xmas was a celebration of each day. Tuesday was a Celebration of Music (He bought me a $100 iPod gift card); Wednesday was Celebration of Laughter (He took me to a comedy club "Zanies"); Thursday was Celebration of Scents (He took me on a shopping spree to Bath and Body Works); Friday was Celebration of Friends (I took my girlfriends, sister and cousin out to dinner. We went to Bonefish); and the last day was Celebration of Promise (Making our lives and love together the best that he can with trust and commitment) and he also gave a beautiful balloon bouqet, a cool digital camera and money to go shopping, of course, lol. I must admit it was different and very beautiful and romantic and I am blessed to have this wonderful man, my soulmate, in my life forever. I love my husband very much.


As far as my hair, I will be SLd for 17 months January 8, 2007. My hair is doing very well. I clipped a few of my locks that were extremely longer than my hair. I'm trying to keep it bob length. I might let my hair grow to my shoulders. I also decided to put on a little make-up so I can look cute for the camera, lol.

My next appt. is in February and I might be able to get my hair colored. I can't wait. I haven't colored my hair since August 2005 so it definitely about time.

I have started using the Sisterlock Salon Formula Shampoo and I dont' care for it that much. I'm gonna stick with the Sisterlock Starter Shampoo. Has anyone had the same situation. Anyway, hope everyone have a good year.

12 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

What a great holiday celebration! Happy new year!

10:08 PM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

"How Sweet... Straight from the heart!" That was very thoughtful and creative of him. Happy New Year's to you as well!

11:12 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

How can I get Breadfruit in touch your your husband for some pointers?? LOL!

I'm sure you're equally as lovey dovey to your dh as he is to you. :) Thanks for sharing and happy new year!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Happy New Year you lucky gal!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks everyone.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

How creative of him! A fantastic way to end one year and start a new one.
Happy New Year!

Mel

I have put a link from my blog to yours - I hope this is OK

3:30 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks Mel. No problem. I don't mind.:)

4:33 AM  
Blogger Abena Abena said...

How lovely!!! Tell your hubby he get's KUDO's from me!!! I love to see men just love on their wives.

((HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU))

7:42 PM  
Blogger CloudNine said...

Happy New Year !

7:11 PM  
Blogger C & C said...

wow what a sweet holidy you had. happy new year! peace

10:43 AM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Wow!!! How lovely!! You and your hair continues to grow beautifully!!

1:56 PM  
Blogger z said...

Your locks are so full and lucious. May I dive in?

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home