NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Me and my baby sis

This is a pic of me and my sister, Lil. We are very close. This was taken at my nephew's 13th birthday party. My sister and I are 2 1/2 years apart in age. (I'm 38 and she's 35)

My sister is natural as well. She has been one of my supporters with my Sisterlocks. She said she might get it, but will continue to wait to see how my progress is.




I thought the pic of Brunsli from Design-hergals.com was so cute that I got a shirt made of me and my sister. The pics sorta of look like me and my sister. I'm more of the "Plain Jane" (no make up, jeans, just plain as can be, lol) and I'm always on the computer 24/7.

My sister is more of a Ms. Prissy (diamonds, always shopping, and dresses up just to go to the grocery store, lol). My sister thought it was real cute.

As far as my hair progress, I will be approaching 14 month in November. My hair is continuing to grow and I go for a retightening on Friday. When I get my hair retigtened I see the growth. I've been thinking about curling my hair with the soft spike rollers but I don't think my hair is long enough just yet. Maybe I'll do it after my retigtening.


6 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

How cute!!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your sister look so much alike. It is great to have true Sister-love :)

Abena

8:30 PM  
Blogger Mali said...

You and your sisters are beautiful ladies. Your locks are lovely!!!

3:47 PM  
Blogger NappyTexanGirl said...

You sisters are (locking) great
Get it!!
I still can't believe you are 38!!!!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks everyone. Yes, Nappytexangirl, I'm 38, lol. Time has definitely flew by fast, lol.

4:16 AM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

you look younger! dont tell her.lol!I can see growth in your locks! wow!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home