NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Vegas will have to wait

Unfortunately, I will not be going to Vegas. My DH has some health issues and it doesn't make sense to go and he is not 100%. So we decided to go some time next year, which I am cool with so we can work on getting him well.


My No. 1 priority is getting him well so Vegas will still be there next year.:) Thanks everyone for your input.

So I took Door #1 - I went on a MAD AND CRAZY SHOPPING SPREE, lol.

5 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

oh. So sorry to hear of the postponement. But it is for good reasons. But I bet option #2 wasn't so bad!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you take care of your honey, that outweighs any trip! I hope he feels better, I will pray for DH.

Blessings upon you and your family!
Abena

7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey hun!!!

Stand by your man!!! Lord knows I would do the same... well, if I had one!! lol!!

So what did you buy??? You can't tell a sista you went shopping and not cough up the details!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

LOL, thanks Sunsail.

I hit the following stores:

Bebe - on-line
Chadwicks - on-line
Lerners NY&CO
Fredericks - on-line
Victoria's Secret - on-line
Baby Phat - on-line
BodyC - on-line
Venus - on-line
Newport News - on-line
Annie Sez
Wet Seal

I bought alot of cute sweaters, tops, pants, shoes, you name it.

You can tell that I don't like going out shopping alot, lol.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Mali said...

My prayers go out to you and your family and I pray that hubby gets better. Shopping is definitely good! I love to shop!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home