NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm getting a puppy

After MONTHS and MONTHS of searching, I finally found my doggie. The puppy was born last Monday. I will be getting a Maltese. The mother only had two babies (2 females). The breeder will be sending me pictures in a week or so. The only thing is I will not get her til around Xmas.:( But anyway, I'm glad my search is finally over.

16 Comments:

Blogger Marcello & Chicco said...

We are sooooooo excited!! Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof!!!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's not a puppy!!! That's a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute little teddy bear!!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh.....I want a puppy but my husband will not let me get one :(

Abena

9:36 AM  
Blogger Cluizel said...

Oh my goodness!!! But why is the dog so adorable!!! I am so jealous.

I want a dog...but not a puppy...my brain isn't ready for that. I will be a dog retirement home...we can just watch tv together and eat cookies.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

LOL, thanks everyone. I can't wait til I get her.

10:08 AM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

The puppie is very cute. Congrats and have fun with your new pup!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Oh how cute. Do you have a name picked out?

4:14 PM  
Blogger golden_08 said...

What an adorable puppy! My hubby surprised me with one last month and she is spoiled rotten! You're going to love your new baby.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Don't laugh, but her name will be "Phoebe."

Hey Golden08 - What type of dog do you have.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

awwwe. That's cute.

9:31 AM  
Blogger golden_08 said...

She's a strange mix....Boston Terrier and Llapso Apso. She is adorable. I named her Hershey Kisses because she is jet black with a little white stripe under her chin.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Cute name.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Ree-C said...

He is so adorable.

7:49 AM  
Blogger CloudNine said...

That puppy does not look real he is so cute...now I want another one

10:02 PM  
Blogger C & C said...

what a qtpie.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Cluizel said...

Awwww...did you get him yet? she can be friends with my puppy!

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home