NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Soft Spike Rollers - The results

Here are the results. I don't know if you can see my hair real good. When I took the rollers out there were SUPER tight which I expected. I took a hot-steamed shower to loosen the curls.

Here is a picture of me (center), my mother (left) and my sister. We had a good time. Both my mother and sister are natural as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Creyole said...

Well now, that is a nice curly look!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Ya'll look a lot alike! Beautiful women!

8:54 PM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Your curls are really cute and good looks sure run in your family!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Leighann said...

Very nice. I'm an unabashed "Soft Spiker." :-) How did your curls hold up?

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home