NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Son's B-Day

Today is my son's (Receo) 15th birthday. Wow, how time flies. Just seems like yesterday that I gave birth to him. He is so happy that he can pick me up, his hands are bigger than mines and he can't wait til he is taller than me. I told him "That's ok, I can still knock you out if I have too, I don't care how strong or tall you get," lol. Anyway, I am very proud of him and I am enjoying every moment with him cause I know that he will be leaving soon.

No matter what he will alway be my baby bull.

2 Comments:

Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

ahhhh so handsome...happy anniversary to you! let me know when you find that lock!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mali said...

LOL! LOL! I know that's right! My son's feet are bigger than mine (size 9 in MENS!) and he's 10! I know I'll be saying those same words to him very soon!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home