NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Friday, August 17, 2007

SiStars Forever

This is picture of me and my Eastern Star sisters. I enjoy being a part of this organization.

We decided to take a picture. Don't we look cute.:)

I love my hair on this pic. It looks so full. My Eastern Star Sister in the red shirt is going natural. She loves my hair so I will be working on her to be a part of the Sisterlock family. Wish me luck.:)

9 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

It's a great hair pic. Your hair will definitely continue to inspire many more future naturals.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

Oh yeah, your picture really turned aout great. At first glance, you were quite easy to pick out, given your full head of beautiful sisterlocks.

5:03 PM  
Blogger ajewelle's brand new day.... said...

Thank you for your welcome. I've read much of your blog and it's great to see how your hair has changed and grown over two years. I can't wait to see my results...i'm so anxious to get there. This first week has been so crazy...thanks again.

10:41 PM  
Blogger dreamangel75 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Aww, this picture is cute. Your hair looks beautiful in this picture.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

I love the colors each of your has on. Adds to the picture. Lovely!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks Ladies!!!!!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am do luving this picture of my siSTARS

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sistah's I keep reading your blogs and still the I can't tell you all the lov I feel with all the happy nappy naturalness going on! Whewwwwwwww! I am in tears for real when I made the choice to go natural many years ago there was but a few of us around. Now as life changes and progresses so does the trek of natural hair or should I say the luv of or for natural.You all give me such strenght and courage to keep my naps and embrace them even at this stage in the game. I must say that even after being natural for so long I started to feel a little out of sorts and second guessing my nappy choice. But you dawtah's and sistah's give the Goddess such faith and courage. Yeah you all let me know that being who I am in my natural hair and black skin is wonderful and beautiful. Even the pluck chicken stage is beautiful knowing what you have to look forward to. I swear I am in tears writting this because of the joy of knowing there are so many of us all over the world embracing our nappyhappy selves!

7:14 AM  
Blogger blackstone said...

all you look great!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home