NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY YA'LL

Today is my 39th birthday. WOW. This will be the LAST year I will be in my 30's. I can't believe it. My 30's have definitely flown by. As I look back, I can say that I enjoyed it. There were alot of ups and a few downs, but I would not change anything at all. There are some things I need to change now, but it's never too late. I must say that I don't even look like I'm 39, but, hey, it's just a number.

Anyway, I came home from work, my hubby had a dozen roses, a gift card to Bath and Body Works and iTunes. Then later on that night, we went out to dinner. My DH told me that he has a few more surprises for me but it won't happen til October 12. It is actually a trip and some other things, but he won't tell me where we are going. So my DH knows that I'm VERY impatient. So now I have to wait. My DH is very romantic so I know that it will be something romantic and special. Other than that I had a very good birthday and I love my husband:)


14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! What Beautiful Roses...Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday and the saga continues until Oct 12th..

Does your husband have a single brother or is he thinking of writing a book for all the other boyfriends and husbands who can use tips on how to make their women happy?? LOL!!!

Can't wait to hear where you're going on Oct 12th... How Exciting!!!!!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Sorry I'm late, but Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a blessed one.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

Happy belated birthday. Great to hear that life is going well for you. Stay blessed.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Cheers to a New Year!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday fellow virgo!! Glad to hear you enjoyed your day.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday..I hope your day was well and blessed:)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

happy belated birthday :). i'm hope many good things come your way in this next year.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks ladies!!!!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated. I can't wait to find out where your trip is to (-:
I am sure you will be thrilled!

6:36 PM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

ahhhh, happy bday! how ya feel? and NO you dont look like you're 39..and neither do i-so we must be doing something right. ...last year in my 30's, i never looked at it like that WOW.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Abena Abena said...

Oh my, I know I am really, really late, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO A FELLOW SEPTEMBER BABY!!!! So where did you and your honey go for your surprise????

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm really, really, late! BUT

"HAPPY Belated Birthday!!!!

Take Care~
QueenLi

7:18 AM  
Blogger z said...

Happy Birthday!! That lip stick color is amazing! I don't wear makeup but if I had to wear something, it would be that color of lip stick. Beautiful!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

This is a super late response, lol.

CV: My husband took me to dinner and gave me $$$ to go shopping. He was gonna take me on a trip on Oct 12 but he had to do major overtime and work on the weekends, so he postponed it til a later date.

Queenli: Thanks alot for the b-day wish.:)

Dewdrop: Thanks for the B-day wish. The lipstick I wear is Desire Lip Gloss by MAC.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home