NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Soft Spike Rollers - The next day

Here is a pic of me the day after using my soft spike rollers. They are still very tight. I will see how long my curls will last. My consultant told me to try not to curl my hair alot so it won't interfer with my hair locing. I'm cool with that. I plan to use the spike rollers one a month depending on how long the curls hold up.:)

4 Comments:

Blogger kemicutie said...

Looking good! Another positive soft spike experience. You look great.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Pretty!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Ziggy said...

ur curls are so pretty. soft spikes really do the trik

11:27 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Any updated pictures??? It's been a while. :-)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home