NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Hair Retigthen Yesterday

Yesterday I went to get my hair retighten and for my consultant to see if I was retightening my hair correctly. There were a few that she came across that the pattern was wrong but it wasn't alot. She says I'm doing pretty good. I am having sort of a difficult time retightening the front part. Somehow I can't tighten it to the scalp. The back of my hair I tighten real good but the front is always loose.







So I went to my consultant and she did the front and the back in 4 hours and I have 560 locs. Until I get better at tighten my hair in the front I will be going back to her to work on the front. After my consultant was done, I defintely saw alot of length in my hair. I like my hair when it is retighten. I"m anxious to see how long my hair will be when I have my appt. in Oct.


BTW: Today I have been SL for 13 months:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

That's so funny you tighten the back better than the front when you would think it would be the other way around.

Congrats on 13 months. I know we were locked pretty much around the same time.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home