NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

My One Year Anniversary


Hello Everyone:

I know its been a long, long time since I updated my site. Well, August 8th was my 1st year anniversary. I am so happy. I finally made it. As of today, my hair stregth its about 10 inches. Not stretgh, its about 7 inches. My hair has definitely grown. I had a problem with slippage but it has been fixed. I can't wait til my hair is fully locked. I am looking forward to next August to see how my hair will be.

I will try to update more.:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

Girl look at you. You are so radiant and your hair is so thick, full and pretty. What a difference from your picture below. Thanks for the update. But the rules are
when you stay away so long, you also have to give updates on the family, kids, career, etc. :) Don't stay away so long next time.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Wow! Lots of growth! Thanks for the update! Pretty!!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Ree-C said...

Glad to see an update. Your hair has really grown.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Chi-chi said...

Your hair looks great! Nice to have you back.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home