NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My son got his permit

Another milestone. My son (white t-shirt) passed his written test and he is ready to drive. I'm so excited. It seem like time is definitely flying by.

I will start getting him on the road. I will probably be nervous, but I think he will do ok. In Illinois, he has to wait 3 months before he gets his license. In 08, it will be 9 months. There have been alot of teen drivers killed in Illinos so I hope and pray that my son will be a safe driver.

This is a picture of me, my sister, niece and nephew. My sister and niece are both natural.







5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when I got my permit in high school...It was so EXCITING!! Congratulations to your son!!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, I was checking out your page and i see that you see the light. My name is katia district 3 chapter 032 Daughters of Ruth.
Continue traveling to the East

6:52 PM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

oooowee, how are you? are you nervous he's on the road now? does he fill you car back up after using it? what's your insurance like? wow....my son will be 15 in 4 yrs and i dont want to imagine him hounding me for my car!lol!
http://guestbooks.fotki.com/cheleski/public/
there's another album as well that can be found at cheleski68. theres a password,so when you visit, i can privately leave it for ya..there's a stalker in the midst, so i must hide now,sickos.

10:26 AM  
Blogger blackstone said...

Just try to make sure he doesn't talk on the cellphone or listen to music or have people in his car. They are all distractions, especially for young male drivers like me . :)

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home