NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!


It's been a long time since I posted. My hair is definitely growing andI love it.
For my hair, I used black sponge rollers with Lottabody setting lotion. I bought a hair dryer because my hair doesnt get completely dry the next morning. I like using the black sponge roller than the soft spikes because I get better curls and they last longer.



I've been real busy for the past couple of months with family, etc. Last week I went to Atlanta for an Encampment. During the Encampment me and my family was able to go to the King Center. I haven't been there since I was a young girl. I appreciate it now. One day, I will take my kids there. Alot has change since I've been to ATL. I wish they were able to clean up the area as far as putting strip malls, restaurants, etc. there. Anyway I had a good time.




This weekend I will be taking on-line class so I'm real excited and can't wait til I finish so I can start my own business. See ya later.

11 Comments:

Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy New Year to you as well. Your locks are growing so much, they look beautiful!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Helga said...

Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous, very sexy and elegant!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!! Your locks have grown so much, just from looking at the previous post..WOW!!! It just looks so glamorous and full of body!

Good Luck with the start of your business!!!!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Wow - looking good girlie.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks Everyone.:)

1:53 PM  
Blogger SeZ said...

Thanks for visiting my new blog I'm at about two weeks now. Your hair has made wonderful progress and looks good on you.

4:35 PM  
Blogger knotsnlocks said...

i have never seen your blog before. your hair is really pretty and thick! how long did it take to get your hair locked?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Sez: Thanks for the compliment.

Knotsnlocks: Thanks. It took me 3 days.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Amba said...

You're tagged!!! Please check my blog for the rules and keep the ball rolling by tagging six others -even if you've been tagged before. Thanks

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute girlie!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Your hair is so full and bouncy looking! Looking good!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home