NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

April Session.


My Eastern Star sisters and I celebrated our April session this past week in Northbrook. We had a fabulous time.

The first event was Tie Night. I'm wearing a rhinestone tie. At the event, I saw alot of unique ties.

Some members had custom made OES ties. They looked real cute. Alot of chapter had on rhinestone ties also.


The second night was Western Night. We had a great time. They had bull riding contest as well. I'm the one holding a pop can.












The last and final night was the "Roaring 2os". I loved my outfit.

I loved the color of my dress. Th evening was also an Awards Banquet. Since my chapter just got warranted we didn't win anything but we plan to win "Chapter of the Year of 2009".














For my hair for the session, I roller set my hair with black sponge roller with Lottabody Setting Lotion. This time I put 4 locs on one roller. This was a long process. I had almost 80 sponge rollers in my hair. The next morning, my locs were pretty and tight, the way I like it. My hair is getting very long. I've been clipping a few locs that were very long. I want to keep my hair shoulder length. It about time I need a retightening. Probably will do that this weekend.
Travel light.
Sis. Tammy Mack
Nevaeh Chapter #797
MF&AM

10 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

Love the curls and photos.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the costumes...how fun to dress up and shimmy around (-:

Your locks were stealing the show!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That rhinestone tie is hot and all the costumes were great!!

I just love the fullness of your locks!

1:47 PM  
Blogger NappTown said...

Your hair is slammin girl!

12:44 PM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

u look great!!!! is the law diva up in there? i didnt see her

6:05 AM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

u look great!!!! is the law diva up in there? i didnt see her

6:05 AM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

u look great!!!! is the law diva up in there? i didnt see her

6:05 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks alot ladies!!! Cheleski68, yes, Law Diva was there. We had a good tim.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Docs Locs said...

Wow! Your hair is beautiful. So full and healthy looking. I want to be like you when I grow up!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Gena said...

Wow, your locs look really nice and full.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home