NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My first client

I did my first Sisterlock installation this weekend. My client was awesome and excited about getting Sisterlocks. It took me 20 1/2 hours to complete her hair. At first was a little scared but my mentor Mae was there to help me and I really appreciate it. I'm so happy to be a Sisterlock consultant. As of today I have two client. Looking forward to having more. Enjoy the photos!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, well done! That looks great!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Happiest Nappy said...

GOOD FOR YOU! I am proud of your accomplishment! Stay positive and confident in your services because people will be blessed by that!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Great Job!!!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home