NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED


Hey Everyone: I haven't post in a while. Been through alot for the past two months. I feel like I have somewhat weathered the storm but I'm not completely there yet, it will take me some time.
I was at the mall and I saw this cute shirt. I bought a black one also. I've got alot of compliments on the shirt.
This day my husband and I are on our way to Navy Pier and Millenium Park for the Blue Fest 2008. The weather if finally nice to go out.
My hair is growing out of control as always, lol. I used sponge rollers on my hair (four locs on each roller). I like the results I get from the sponge rollers. I love tight curls than loose because my hair holds longer.

Next week, my husband and I are going to "The Atlantis" for our three year anniversary. This is definitely something my husband and I need cause we have been at odds for a while and trying to work things out.

I will probably be sporting the "Pineapple" style during the whole trip as we will be in the water alot.

That's it for now, everyone have a "BLESSED" day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Happiest Nappy said...

YOUR HAIR IS SOOOO PRETTY! Stay encouraged in all things.

2:38 PM  
Blogger NappTown said...

I love the shirt and the hair! Hope everything works out for the best. God bless

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so gorgeous and full like usual!!! Love the shirt!!

Enjoy your 3 Year Anniversary!!!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

You look lovely and congrats to you on your anniversary. Thanks!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home