NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My new tattoo - Miss you Daddy.


6 Comments:

Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

very sensual...i know that's not your vibe-yet very nice tribute to dad

8:55 AM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

Well, I got started on my own and offerring the svcs. I did get cards made up and a flyer. The tricky thing is, in OH they require a license to braid(rolls eyes). Yet, NO ONE offers the course to GET a license to braid. So, ideally I will take the SL training and get certified, so I can be ligit and do locks, atleast. It's as easy as stepping out of our comfort zone. I was so nervous and scared-will she like it blablabla...but had to just get in the water and DO it.

7:20 AM  
Blogger LocRockn' said...

Your tatoo is beautiful. Please check out my blog and say hi!.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

Fantastic work of art ! No idea how I ended up here but I like what I see/read..:)

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home