NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Atlantis


For my anniversary, my husband and I went to the Atlantis in Paradise Island. It was absolutely beautiful.

The weather was perfect and warm. It wasn't too hot. It was absolutely perfect. The Atlantis had some beautiful aquariums throughout the whole island. The hotel we stayed in, Coral Towers, had a shark and stingray lagoon.

For my trip, I had my hair in a pineapple and I got alot of compliments on my hair. This will definitely be my hair style for the summer.
I would definitely recommend the Atlantis for an anniversary and also for the family. The website is http://www.atlantis.com/.




























5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. I know you two had a wonderful time.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. I know you enjoyed Atlantis. I was able to visit (walk around only) last year when our cruise got detoured due to weather. Thanks for sharing.

9:17 AM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

hmmm we stayed for our honeymoon. it was jan1st and COLD. we wore our same Cleveland clothes the whole week. until the last day of course, when the sun came out and it got warm. yet, had to still keep on those winter clothes, was returning to cleveland! lol! but glad you had fun! congrats!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Lipscomb Tree Care Service said...

You blog is simply wonderful. I went to Atlantis a few years back. It is truly beautiful. My folks are from the Bahamas, and I have a cousin that works there, so we were able to get free passes! Yeah! I like Free!!! PS check out my new site on how to make money with your SL blog. Pam

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Spiral_Loc said...

My DH and I would like to go. It looks beautiful. "Where is this place again?" The Carribean?

Your hair is nice, very Nice! :)

Take care~
Spiral_Loc
{formerly QueenLi}

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home