NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

FABULOUS AT 40

Today I turned the "Big 4-0". Time has definitely flew by. For the past month, I've been excited reaching this milestone.

I look back at my 30s and very much enjoyed the journey. I hope big things happen for me turning 40.

I'm having my birthday party next weekend. I'm excited about that as well. I plan to have a good time as I enter a new milestone in my life.

I'm 40 and Fabulous!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Natural And Free (Naturally KiKi) said...

You have been tagged!!! See my blog for the rules.

BTW...I hope you had wonderful birthday.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 40 side!

1:27 PM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy Birthday hope you had a blessed day!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on you turning 40, didn't know that you where just tagged, b/c I tagged you as well, go to my page for the rules!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so late...Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoyed every moment of it.

8:14 AM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

oops happy belated and welcome to the 40club!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

You look fabulous at 40!!!!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on turning forty but your invitation looks like an obituary.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks ladies. And as for the anonymous - You are the only one that thinks that.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Lady Butterfly said...

Thanks Naturalist for your comment on my blog. Your locks look absolutely beautiful! ...and turning 40 well excuse my 30 self!!! You look great and it's such a blessing too!
Take care and I will KIT.
Lady Butterfly

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home