NaturalistOne's Hair Journey

My last perm was February 04 and I started Sisterlocks August 9, 2005. So far it has been great and I am looking forward to nice, healthy, thick Sisterlocks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windy City, Illinois, United States

I'm a legal secretary working downtown Chicago. I am a newlywed with four kids. I am in the process of starting my business up again "PURSEnalities." I will have website up soon. I am a member of Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. and Order of Eastern Star, Ida Chapter #546, Modern Free & Accepted Mason.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

FABULOUS AT 40

Today I turned the "Big 4-0". Time has definitely flew by. For the past month, I've been excited reaching this milestone.

I look back at my 30s and very much enjoyed the journey. I hope big things happen for me turning 40.

I'm having my birthday party next weekend. I'm excited about that as well. I plan to have a good time as I enter a new milestone in my life.

I'm 40 and Fabulous!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Naturally KiKi said...

You have been tagged!!! See my blog for the rules.

BTW...I hope you had wonderful birthday.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous msfullroller said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 40 side!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Brown ButtahFly said...

Happy Birthday hope you had a blessed day!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Meikmeika said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Naturally Free said...

Congrats on you turning 40, didn't know that you where just tagged, b/c I tagged you as well, go to my page for the rules!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Happy Birthday!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Jamofism said...

I am so late...Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoyed every moment of it.

8:14 AM  
Blogger cheleski said...

oops happy belated and welcome to the 40club!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

You look fabulous at 40!!!!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on turning forty but your invitation looks like an obituary.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Thanks ladies. And as for the anonymous - You are the only one that thinks that.

6:10 PM  
Blogger LadyButterfly said...

Thanks Naturalist for your comment on my blog. Your locks look absolutely beautiful! ...and turning 40 well excuse my 30 self!!! You look great and it's such a blessing too!
Take care and I will KIT.
Lady Butterfly

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home